Killarney has a number of public access AEDs (Automated External Defibrillator) devices located around the town. These devices have been proven to significantly improve the chances of survival for someone who has an ‘out of hospital’ cardiac arrest. Familiarise yourself with the location of your nearest Killarney AED.
The voluntary team at Killarney Cardiac Response unit has responded to hundreds of emergency calls in the Killarney area since its founding. If you would like to help the great work they are doing, contact them to find out more. The locations of the Killarney AED devices can be seen on the map below.
- Dan Linehan’s Bar, College Street
- Killarney Cinema, Kenmare Place
- Heart of Killarney Phone Booth, Main Street
- Killarney Credit Union, Beech Road
- O’Shea’s Funeral Directors, New Street
- High Street / St. Anne’s Road junction
- Killarney Court Hotel, Tralee Road
- Park Road Shopping Centre, Park Road
- Super Valu, Park Road
- Ilona Louise Hair Salon, Woodlawn Road
- Parkavon Hotel (Holiday Inn), Muckross Road
- Hegarty’s Spar, Muckross Road